Friday, April 24, 2009

It's been a day...or two...

So let's see...where to begin... I am so excited about life! I wonder how i could posibly be in this situation but i really am!! Things could be so much worse, especially with a negative attitude! As i mentioned earlier, Peyton was suppose to start his 2nd job on Sunday but his boss called him this morning and asked if he could work 12 hours today! Rock on! It takes him almost 3 hours at Uhaul to make 1 hour at Smith but hey it's money!

The second week we started going to C3 GOD really laid it on our heart to start tithing and we did, and for the first time in my whole life i am not bitter about it! I realize that is GOD's money, not ours! Then after we were tithing for a couple weeks some of our friends reminded us we needed to tithe BEFORE taxes and insurance. This makes sense so this is what we are doing. It's crazy cause even when we had plenty of money, even in savings, i couldn't tithe whole heartedly, but now, i am EXCITED when that pay check comes through to say "Here you go!!!" :D

So bye bye milk supply.... i am so sad it makes me want to cry! I got on medicine for a sinus infection and it has almost completely dried up all of my milk. I have to take it though because when i get sinus infections i get vertigo..have to take care of my kids so vertigo is not allowed! I have a couple months worth of my breast milk stored in a deep freezer but after that he will be on formula..i hate formula because as soon as we switch Audrey to formula she started spitting up ALL THE TIME!! And it smells SO awful, and have you ever tasted it??? BLAH!!!! And of course i will miss looking...busty all the time, lol, not that i have a problem in that area but you know once you have kids certain things...just don't look like they did when you were 18. Gosh i wish i had the money to get a tummy tuck, lipo and a boob job! Is that bad? Am i super vain for wanting that? :(

Anywho, my husband proposed to me again....i told him i made some taco soup in the crock pot that would make him want to marry me all over again, so he laughingly took it to work but just called me on his lunch break and proposed! We are so silly and get excited over such silly things! So much different then 5 years ago before we had kids! I am going to a ladies night at church this Sunday to watch a movie called "Esther" and have a casserole swap and i CAN'T WAIT! 5 years ago a casserole swap?? Are you kidding me?? Ha, some things do change!

1 comment: